Rules for Go Games Football
- Teams will be 15- a-side.
- The ball may be carried for 4 steps with only one hop and one solo permitted.
- Fist passing or hand passing is permitted (but not two in succession).
- Frees and kick-outs may be taken from the hand or from the ground.
- The player to whom a free kick has been awarded shall take it.
- When a player plays the ball over his own end-line, the other team is awarded a free kick from the 30m line.
- Kick-out will be taken from the 30m line after a score and after a wide.
- SCORING - Over bar = 2 points; Goal = 3 points.
- Competition will be played on a league basis only.
- 3 points for a win.
- 2 points for a draw.
- 1 point for fulfilling fixture.
- Team with highest points wins (No Final).
- Winning team is awarded a set of medals.