ONLINE ENTRY FOR SANTRY 2019
Registration window will open for ALL schools on
Monday 4th February and close on Friday 8th February 2019
All schools must register via www.cnmb.ie and pay online before the closing date.
All schools will be reminded by text, email, twitter and Facebook
IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO PROCESS LATE ENTRIES THIS YEAR
Please read the following carefully to inform yourself about the Athletics online entry process:
- To enter an Athletics team online log into the members area
- Click the enter team(s) button
- Choose your category – one only: MIXED, BOYS or GIRLS (depending on your school)
- Leave Team name as A (This feature is for Football and Hurling only)
- Enter the relevant information in the fields provided
- Click Save
- You will be brought to your MY TEAMS page
- Check the boxes for the team that you wish to pay for online
- Click pay now - you will be brought to a teams summary page
- Click the PAYPAL button at the bottom of the page - you will be redirected to PAYPAL
- Either login to a paypal account and pay - or click Don't Have a Paypal account? and pay using your credit card
- Once this payment has been received and approved you will receive an email.
- Print your invoice to give to your school
For now this is all you must do
Once payment is received your team status will change in the Members Area from yellow pending to green approved.
After Easter your school will be emailed with details on dates and events and also information on ages and names of children.
Keep a close eye on your emails at that time.
****Remember the email address given on your registration will be the email used to contact your school.****
Please allow us this time to sort schools into categories and contact us only if there are emergencies.
Please note dates for 2019.
Field Events Monday 20th May (All sections)
Track Events Tuesday 21st May Section F/6
Track Events Wednesday 22nd May Section E/5
Track Events Thursday 23rd May D/4
Track Events Monday 27th May C/3
Track Events Tueday 28th May B/2
Track Events Wednesday 29th May A/1